Companionship & Independence
Homeland HomeCare provides a full range of non-medical services to assist with the activities of daily living. Our home care services are customized to meet the individual needs of our clients with an emphasis on companionship, comfort and independence.
Homeland HomeCare services are individualized and may include:
- Light housekeeping
- Errands such as grocery shopping
- Transportation to medical and other appointments
- Medication reminders and/or administration
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Monitoring diet and appetite
- Assist with meal preparation and eating
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
Homeland HomeCare services are provided only by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), who are supervised and trained by licensed nurses as Direct Care Workers in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines. Homeland HomeCare services always live up to Homeland’s reputation for compassion and quality.
Home care is typically paid for either through long-term care insurance or directly.
Contact us to discuss how we may support you and your family. Complete our contact form or call 717-221-7892.