“My Reflections” Workshop
What if there is a sudden accident or illness and you can’t communicate your decisions about immediate or future health care needs? Many just assume family would know the choices you would make. Only one person is qualified to convey your wishes to health care professionals – that is YOU!
“My Reflections” will help you to think through many end-of-life care decisions. It will assist you in preparing yourself and others for decisions you would make if unable to communicate your wishes. Presented by Barbara Goll, Community Educator, this workshop offers tools and resources that enable participants to reflect and plan end of life care choices, communicate wishes to family, choose a health care proxy, and develop a family legacy letter to loved ones.
Please join us for a workshop near you. Or, if your organization would like to host a Homeland at Home “My Reflections” Workshop, please email Barbara Goll or call her at 717-221-7890.
Upcoming “My Reflections” Workshops:
- New Cumberland Public Library – 1 Benjamin Plaza New Cumberland, PA 17070
Thursday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m. – no registration required.
- Joseph T. Simpson Public Library – 16 N. Walnut St. Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Wednesday, November 15 at 7 p.m. – register by calling library at 717-766-0171
- Newport Public Library – 316 N. 4th St. Newport, PA 17074 – 717-567-3373
Saturday, November 18 at 2 p.m. – no registration required
- Bosler Public Library – 158 W. High St. Carlisle, PA 17013 – 717-243-4642
Tuesday, January 30 at 7 p.m.
- East Shore Area Library – 4501 Ethel St. Harrisburg, PA 17109 – 717-652-9380
Monday, February 12 at 6 p.m.
- Elizabethville Area Library – 80 N Market St. Elizabethville, PA 17023 – 717-362-9825
Saturday, February 24 at 1 p.m.
- Paul Smith Library of Southern York County – 80 Constitution Ave., Shrewsbury – 717-235-4313
Tuesday, March 20 at 1 p.m.
- East Berlin Library – 105 Locust St., East Berlin – 717-259-9000
Saturday, March 24 at 11 a.m.