Every Person on Our Team Matters
At Homeland at Home, you are more than an employee – you fulfill a greater purpose.
Every interaction you have with a patient, client or family caregiver could be the very thing that transforms a tough day into a really great day.
We are a caring and compassionate team seeking others who share our passion for caring and enjoy the self-disciplined autonomy that home health care requires.
Homeland understands the importance of their employees and their impact on the success of the organization. Our leaders truly respect and honor our efforts and provide an AWESOME work environment.
~ Karen Paterson, Occupational Therapist
Homeland at Home offers:
- Spirited team environment
- Competitive wages
- 100% employer-paid health insurance package
- Flexible paid time-off
- 401(k) plan
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development assistance
- Health and wellness program
We are looking for team players throughout Central Pennsylvania who have a kind heart and a genuine motivation for making a difference in people’s lives. We offer positions in:
- Hospice – End-of-life care for patients and support for families
- Home Health – Skilled and therapeutic services for patients in their own home
- Home Care – Daily living assistance and companionship for seniors
For more information, contact Jennifer McCauslin in Human Resources at 717-857-7401 or by .