Did you know? Homeland Hospice offers bereavement support through phone calls, mailings, one-on-one consultations, and support groups.
Our support groups (listed below) offer self-awareness, healing, helping others, a sense of community and coping skills.
Six Week Bereavement Support Groups – held Tuesdays from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Registration is required. Please email Brian Medkeff-Rose or call 717-221-7890.
- Spring Group – April 3 thru May 15
– at the Homeland Hospice office, 2300 Vartan Way, Suite 115, Harrisburg
- Summer Group – July 17 thru August 21 – UMC Church, 135 Simpson Street, Mechanicsburg
- Fall Group – September 11 thru October 16
– at the Homeland Hospice office, 2300 Vartan Way, Suite 270, Harrisburg
Journey through Grief Series
Open to the community (no registration needed). Each month sessions will focus on different bereavment topics. Presentations are followed by group discussion.
- First Friday of each month – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
– Giant Foods Community Room, 3301 Trindle Rd. Camp Hill
- Second Thursday of each month – 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
– Giant Foods Community Room, 2300 Linglestown Rd. Harrisburg
Men’s Breakfast – Our Treat!
- Second Thursday of each month – 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
– Gordon’s Family Restaurant, 1009 N. Mountain Rd. Harrisburg
– RSVP by emailing Brian or calling 717-221-7890.
Women’s Soup & Salad Luncheon – Our Treat!
- Third Friday of each month – 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
– Isaac’s Grill, West Shore Plaza
– RSVP by emailing Leighann or calling 717-221-7890.
All groups are facilitated by Brian Medkeff-Rose, M.Div, M.A., Homeland Hospice Bereavement Counselor. To learn more about our bereavement support, please contact Brian by calling 717-221-7890 or via email.