Did you know? Homeland Hospice Bereavement offers support through phone calls, bereavement mailings, one to one support, and support groups.
Support groups offer self-awareness, healing, support of others, sense of community and coping skills.
All groups to be facilitated by Brian Medkeff-Rose, M.Div, M.A., Homeland Hospice Bereavement Counselor. To learn more about one of these groups, please contact Brian by calling 717-221-7890 or emailing email@example.com.
Journey through Grief Series
Open to the community. No registration required.Each month sessions will focus on different topics for those who are bereaved. Presentations on the topics are followed by group discussion.
- First Friday of each month – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
– Giant Foods Community Room, 3301 Trindle Rd. Camp Hill
- Second Thursday of each month – 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
– Giant Foods Community Room, 2300 Linglestown Rd. Harrisburg
Men’s Breakfast – Our Treat!
- Second Thursday of each month – 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
– Gordon’s Family Restaurant, 1009 N. Mountain Rd. Harrisburg
– RSVP to Brian at 7717-221-7890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.